Business Language Training for motivated professionals
Telephone: 020 3573 0182 or leave your email below.
Business English Language Courses for Executives
Learn with our expert teachers in London, online or at your home location.
This bespoke Executive English language course has been designed for business professionals who use English for business, are already at B2 level or higher in their knowledge of English, and need to expand their skills and ability. The programme seeks to boost your understanding of the language of negotiating, interviews, attending meetings and many other aspects of the world of business. Classes may be taken in London, online through Skype or a similar medium, or they can be done in-company.
Our Business English courses are dynamic and short, to enable businesspeople to squeeze them into their busy working lives – from one day to four weeks, depending on how much time you have available, although longer courses are also possible on request.
- Designed for business professionals, managers and entrepreneurs who need to enhance their English communication skills
- Courses built around the needs of the individual learner, their industry and the organisation that they work for
- Range of study options available; including online training and enhanced self-study
- Specialist business areas covered by request
Executive English Course Objectives
The primary aim of this language course is to add value to the communication skills of top business professionals. We will develop your understanding and use of English within an international business context, enabling you to perform at a significantly higher level and with greater confidence in your speaking and writing skills.
The course covers a wide range of business topics and vocabulary in context, focusing on key professional areas (including management, marketing and finance) and includes work on:
- presentations: how to deliver highly effective presentations
- negotiating skills: how to negotiate
- interviews: how to ask questions and how to answer them
- emails and how to write them well
- telephone skills
- business socialising and networking with your peers
There will be other options for students aside from learning with our Business English trainers. You can attend networking events with a tutor, take guided self-study sessions or take part in cultural activities in Central London that connect you to the world of business and finance.
The course syllabus includes learning material from a variety of professional sources, depending upon the specific interests of the students, but is structured around first-rate and comprehensive course books produced for business professionals by leading academic publishers. All students receive a copy of the book they use, which can also be used for self-study after the course ends.