English for the Oil and Gas Industry
Our expert language trainers work with employees of Exxon, BP, Shell, Chevron and Phillips 66 to deliver world-class specilaised English language training. We can arrange intensive courses, workshops and online lessons that are tailored to your particular needs. This course is available in London, Aberdeen, Feltham, Leatherhead and Online via Skype.
English for the Oil & Gas Sector
This specific language course has been designed for students and professionals working in the field of oil, gas and the nuclear industry and who already possess an intermediate level of English or above. Your aim must be to improve your language skills within the field of oil and gas, which includes building your confidence in writing, listening, speaking, grammar and reading.
What will I learn?
- Health and safety, conducting risk assessments and dealing with accidents in the workplace
- Work duties
- Identifying and describing objects, equipment, processes and procedures
- Language for geological surveys and statistics
- The language of chairing and participating in meetings, conducting negotiations and delivering great presentations
- Writing reports and business emails
- The language of sales and marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Lobbying
- Fracking and blow outs
After taking this course, you will:
- Have produced a technical process in written form
- Have presented a report and created and delivered a business presentation.
Bespoke Oil and Gas Courses
The courses we have created for past clients include:
- English for Petroleum Geology
- English for Oil and Gas and Business Communication
- English for Oil and Gas Business Management
- English for Oil and Gas Engineering
To find out what would be covered within the courses above or to tailor a course to your specific needs, get in touch with the Oil and Gas team at +44 (0)20 3573 0182 or message us.